Zanzibar Jobs,Director 2017
NAFASI YA KAZI DIRECTOR - ZANZIBAR
We are looking for a passionate and skilled Resident Manager to join Zanzibar White Sand Luxury Villas and Spa, a 5 star luxury resort located in the Zanzibar Archipelago.
Our 11 Villas Resort with a private pool, lounge and outstanding amenities were born 3 years ago in a paradise garden, on one of the best beach of the island.
As a Resident Manager
Soma pia hizi hapa
• You will work closely with the GM and the Owners and will have responsibility for managing all aspects of the day-to-day running of the resort , through close involvement in all operation in line with company policy and brand standards.
• You will assist in maximizing all areas of profitability, through revenue generation and productivity to ensure increased levels of customer satisfaction in the resort.
• You will be responsible for ensuring all Health and Safety requirements are met for each department.
• You’ll be a leader who inspires the team by understanding their individual needs and working with them in an approachable way.
• You will be required to ensure that all staff within each department are adequately trained and developed in line with company policy.
• You will also be responsible for the Recruitment and Selection of your local team and for managing any Employee Relations issues with the support of the Human Resources Department.
Prior Island Experience of managing a team at senior level and the ability to drive and deliver on all financial targets is essential.
Salary is provided upon background. We provide a medical insurance + annual flight tickets
21 AL + 20 PH as per Tanzanian Law Full housing, meals, laundry provided, single status.
Only shortlisted candidates will be replied.
Interested candidates may send their full CV together with recent photographs
You need to have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the same position or similar, a local knowledge, luxury background and outstanding leadership capacity. We prefer to see a candidate with an excellent people & communication skills for both clients and staff, an eye for detail and a passion for creating a pampering top quality environment to deliver highly and inspired guest experience.
Strong Food and Beverage background will be an advantage. We require excellent writing and verbal English skills. French and German Speaking will be plus.