Jobs at Ardhi University of Tanzania
Deputy Vice Chancellor- Planning, Finance and Administration
Advertisement for the Position of Deputy Vice Chancellor- Planning,
Finance and Administration of Ardhi University
Ardhi University is a Public Institution established under the Universities Act No, 7 of 2005 and the Ardhi University Charter of 2007. The mission of the University is to provide integrated teaching, research and public services that are geared towards achieving sustainable socio-economic development for Tanzania' and the World at large. The University is looking for a qualifiea candidate to fill the position of Deputy Vice Chancellor for Planning, Finance and Administration, Applications from eligible candidates are invited, Women are highly encouraged to apply.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Deputy Vice Chancellor for Planning, Finance and Administration shall be responsible to, the Chief advisor of, and assistant to the Vice Chancellor in respect of such matters of- the University as shall be assigned or delegated to him or his office and as may be prescribed.
1. The candidate must be a Professor or Associate Professor possessing outstanding scholarly and administrative experience of at least five years at a senior management level.
2. Must possess a minimum of a PhD degree from a recognized University.
Not above 58 years
Mode of Application
1. All applicants must submit signed application letters accompanied with the following:
i. Copies of relevant academic and professional certificates;
ii. Three names and complete addresses of referees; and
iii. Current CV
2. Applications should reach the Chairman of the Search Committee by using the address below not later than 28th November, 2017.
1. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted; and
2. Further information about the University can be obtained at
Interested applicants should submit applications electronically or hard copies.
Search Committee for Deputy Vice Chancellor for Planning, Finance and Administration,
Ardhi University, P.O. Box 35176,
Dar es Salaam.
SOURCE Daily Newsa November21, 2017