Loan Field Officers Job ,Mobisol Tanzania
The Customer Finance department is responsible for the receivables risk management. This includes the financial assessment of customers, customer work-out, and portfolio management. Loan Field Officer is responsible for the Customer Work-Out and management of the assigned portfolio, gathering of benchmark data for assessment purposes and analysis of causes for portfolio deteriorations.
• Carrying out customer work-out, including the following five work-out categories to be applied to customers in late repayment:
• Call to clients clarifying contractual liabilities
• Call to clients clarifying repossession options
• Field visits, analysis of payment sources, 1st ultimatum
• Field visits adjusted analysis, last ultimatum
• Supporting the process of assessing applicants by gathering benchmark data
• Supporting the analysis of causes for portfolio deteriorations
• Providing regular portfolio, compliance and routing report to the Supervising Loan Field Officer
• Ensure action is taken when required to keep performance in line with business objectives
• Practice a customer relationship culture to facilitate effective loan recovery
• Degree in Micro finance, Economics, Commerce or business related studies.
• At least one year working experience in the field activities.
• Experience in customer service/ Loan administering will be added advantage.
• Basic knowledge on how to use Excel application.
• Familiarity with income, and expenditure patterns of rural and peri-urban households and micro enterprises
• A valid driving license. You should know how to drive both automatic and manual cars.
• Excellent time management, analysis, decision making and organizational skills.
• Must have a valid driving license and know how to drive"Manual and Auto cars"
• Excellent written and verbal communication skill in English and Kiswahili
The position offers you the chance to build and shape a global player in the off-grid energy market with strong commitment to product-quality, design, user friendliness and environmental sustainability. You will be part of an outstanding international, highly motivated team of individuals who combine professional expertise with personal passion. In addition to joining a wonderful global community, you will receive an attractive benefit package with direct participation in the success of our company.
HOW TO APPLY
As an equal opportunity employer, Mobisol offers all of its employees and applicants full equal opportunity irrespective race, ethnic origin, sexual identity and disability, religion or beliefs.
To apply for this role, kindly follow the following details.
• Click on the apply now button below.
• You will be required to enter your details "names, email address, and upload documents, please fill in correct details"
• Very important documents to upload: updated CV in PDF format, and a one minute motivation video explaining why you should be selected for this role. without these documents, your application will not be considered. Please note that your motivation video should not exceed 5MBs, otherwise you will not be able to submit the application.
• After filling in the details and uploading the mentioned documents, click on "send application". You will then receive a confirmation email from