Nafasi za kazi Mobile Money Manager - EDITEC
Mobile Money Manager - EDITEC
EDITEC is the leading lottery and sports betting operator in emerging markets. The company has brands in several international markets across Africa/Asia and with central offices in London, France and Bucharest.
It's an exciting time to join Editec since we growing rapidly and are investing heavily in the online product development.
We are looking for an expert in Mobile Money to coordinate all aspects of development between the local providers, development teams in Bucharest and London and senior stakeholders. The successful candidate will also be responsible for ensuring ongoing quality of service and facilitating USSD setup across West African regions. The role will include travel throughout West Africa.
• Engage with mobile network operators across the continent and create network of contacts
• Coordinate technical delivery between network operators and development teams
• Facilitate commercial agreements between London, Paris and networks
• Identify new mobile payment opportunities and present benefits cases
• Ensure service quality throughout lifetime of agreements. Liaise with networks throughout downtime and service interruptions
• Identify potential USSD partners
• Solid experience working in mobile payments
• Good technical understanding of mobile money is essential
• Knowledge or experience in gambling industry is desirable
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills – French and English
• Able to work independently and good at making decisions and take initiatives
Because of the large number of applicants we are not able to get back to every application (although we will try). If you don't hear from us within 14 working days, I’m afraid that your application has not been successful on this occasion.