PROCUREMENT MANAGER GRADE 13
• Lead team in all aspects of procurement, specifically supplier selection, negotiation and supply management according to the local procurement policy
• Create execute and re-evaluate category strategies aligned to company goals for all areas of significant spend.
• Ensure implementation of global supply chain strategies in local operation and represent local operation interests in global strategy creation.
• Overall responsibility for supply base management and performance management of existing supply base, actively seek market knowledge for existing and new products/services and shape Supply Base for efficiency.
• Develop and maintain relationship with key suppliers.
• Translate Commercial strategies into executable Procurement concepts, plans and business
models that best serves the company strategy.
• Contribute to overall Supply Chain department management and performance as part of Supply
Chain Management team.
• Management of Procurement team.
• Ensure competency development and skills of procurement team to meet job requirements.
• Ensure dimensioning of staff and backup of critical functions.
• Act as a source of procurement expertise to others, support and coach other colleagues in complex procurement issues.
• Raise awareness and profile of Procurement locally and globally.
• Review procurement recommendations for Purchase Committee decision
• Ensure Purchase Orders are raised in accordance with agreed price, conditions and delivered as per agreed lead-time.
• Work with Finance to adhere to broader finance and risk requirements.Create and maintain instructions and documented processes within area of responsibility.
• Continuous improvements: Initiate and implement improvements through tools, metrics,
processes and policies.
• Compliance:Ensure that a consistent professional approach to procurement is practiced throughout the organization in compliance with internal corporate policies and specifically procedures regarding procurement.
Qualifications & Experience
• University Degree in Procurement, Business Administration, Economics.
• Preferably an MBA or Master’s degree International procurement certification
• Minimum 5-7 years procurement experience preferably with telecom background
• Experience in managing teams Experience and knowledge in the procurement system.
• People Management
• Excellent in oral and written communication skills
• Independent and with good work attitude with high level of integrity.
This position is open to people:
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
Saturday, 18 November 2017
PROCUREMENT MANAGER GRADE 13 TIGO
PROCUREMENT MANAGER GRADE 13
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THIS
Bear in your mind that this blog does not provide job to people for employment, rather it notify you new job vacancies so as Job seekers can apply accordingly.
Do not pay to any Ajira Tanzania Blog author to find you a job, or to employ you, instead we may give advise on all issues related to jobs and education.
Thank you for being our Client