Reginal Sales Manager Job, Mobisol Tanzania
Regional Sales Manager - Tabora
Mobisol Group is a leading global player in decentralised solar electrification. Driven by market demand for off-grid solutions beyond lighting, Mobisol designs, distributes and services large home and commercial solar systems, seamlessly integrated with proprietary PAYG software. By combining the latest high-tech solar hardware with mobile payment technologies, the Berlin based company ensures affordability through flexible payment plans. Mobisol enables rural families and businesses to power a wide range of compatible appliances, such ast elevisions, stereos and refrigerators, thereby improving people’s standard of living while earning incremental income by supporting new solar-powered businesses. With over 1,000 employees across three continents, Mobisol runs its own operations in Tanzania, Kenya and Rwanda, while providing hardware and software solutions through a growing network of B2B partnerships in another nine countries worldwide.
WHAT THIS JOB IS ABOUT
Are you a seasoned Sales Manager? Are you able to effectively plan sales and market activation in a large region? Then we are looking for you! As a Regional Sales Manager you will be responsible for leading and supporting your team of Sales Agent Coordinators (SACs), who in turn manage a team of Sales Agents. You will drive sales for the designated administrative region, focusing on enabling the SACs, understanding the market, and achieving high sales volume and quality results by ensuring an excellent customer experience.
• Managing and ensuring that each SAC is achieving individual sales and marketing targets and contributing to the team’s monthly sales target
• Ensuring that Sales Agents make high quality sales: Implementing a sales strategy with strong focus on developing high quality customer relationships based on trust
• Planning regional budget and reporting to the Zonal Sales Manager
• Regional sales and marketing resource planning, as well as collaborating with regional Technical and Customer Finance teams
• Creating strong monthly sales plans in collaboration with regional Technical and Customer Finance teams, that cover all sales and below-the-line marketing initiatives
• Reporting on sales and marketing activities to the Zonal Sales Manager
• Degree in Sales, Marketing or related field; strong sales acumen and at least 3 years’ experience in sales management with proven record of successful sales
• Experience in sales and market trend analysis, generating and applying insights to trigger sales growth and budgeting and planning for sales and marketing
• Proven record of building and managing a geographically dispersed yet cohesive team
• Strong leadership skills based on empowerment and focus on customer experience
• Creative approach in lead creation and customer engagement
• Dynamic self-starter, with high energy, strong initiative and team leadership skills
• Willing to travel domestically, notably in assigned region and fluent in Swahili and English; additional local language(s) is a plus
• Passion for Mobisol´s vision to plug in the world
The position offers you the chance to build and shape a global player in the off-grid energy market with strong commitment to product-quality, design, user friendliness and environmental sustainability. You will be part of an outstanding international, highly motivated team of individuals who combine professional expertise with personal passion. In addition to joining a wonderful global community, you will receive an attractive benefit package with direct participation in the success of our company.
HOW TO APPLY
As an equal opportunity employer, Mobisol offers all of its employees and applicants full equal opportunity irrespective race, ethnic origin, sexual identity and disability, religion or beliefs.
If you feel intrigued by this challenging opportunity, please apply by clicking the "Apply" button below.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE