Regional Manager, TANROADS - MOROGORO is looking for suitable qualified Tanzanian candidates for available Posts at Morogoro Weigh Bridge stations. Applications are invited from suitable qualified and competent Tanzanians to apply for the following position:
POSITION TITLE: DRIVER (1 POST)
A: KEY QUALIFICATION:
1. Holders of Form IV Certificate;
2. Holder of valid Class E driving license 3. Having driving experience of at least five (3) years
4. Must be fluent in both written and spoken English and Swahili languages
5. Age. Not above 35 years of age
6. Must be Tanzanian citizen.
B: DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Driving Agency's vehicle in urban and remote areas.
2. Maintaining the vehicle logbook and all accidents records pertaining to the assigned vehicle
3. Keeping the vehicle in good working order and clean condition
4. Reporting repairs or maintenance needs of the vehicle to the Shift In-charge timely
5. Observe good customer care, dignity and integrity
6. Performing any other related duties as may be assigned from time to time by Shift In-charge/ Regional Manager.
All interested and qualified Tanzanians are invited to submit their own handwritten application letters, enclosing detailed curriculum vitae and CERTIFIED COPIES of relevant education and professional certificates, birth certificates, together with names of two referees and their contact addresses, telephone number(s) and Email addresses, so as to reach the address mentioned below not later than 04th May, 2018. Applications which will be received after deadline SHALL NOT be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please apply to: Regional Manager,
Tel:0232613091/2, Fax: 0232613049