Asilia lodges and camps ltd is seeking to recruit a well-qualified Tanzanian to fill the position of procurement officer in Dar-es-salaam office and who will be responsible for procuring all the services and goods a business needs to operate.
- Generating Local and International Purchase Orders
- Assisting the Office Manager/Account in stock taking and clearing any variance between actual (Physical stocks) and the system (ACCPAC)
- To maintain sound co-operative relationship with other Camps and head office, providing information and advice as necessary to ensure the effective operation of the organization as a whole.
- Receiving orders and acquire goods of the right quality, at the right time, in the right quality, from the right source at the right price within the boundaries set by the department
- Procure/buy efficiently and wisely, obtaining by an ethical means the best value for money from a cost/quality basis as defined by line Manager
- Checking deliveries and ensuring actual goods match/tally with the delivery note, invoice and LPO.
- Preparing Imprest for cash purchases
- Reconciling and retiring Imprest with sign off from line manager
- Assisting in any other areas of the Procurement function as requested by a senior Manager within reasonable limits
- Motivation/Direction & Development
- Proactive, confident, assertive, to have team management and negotiation skills
- Strong people management skills - ensure deliverables required by others to complete tasks are provided.
- Trustworthiness, to have a strong sense of integrity
- Ability to work under pressure and within deadlines to ensure work is completed within time.
- Clear communication skills ensuring flow of clear, timely and candid information.
- Independent worker - able to work well with minimal supervision and have a problem-solving attitude.
- Computer Literacy to effectively operate and manipulate online management systems.
- Faultless administration skills ensuring accurate and efficient procedures.
- To understand and work within the vision statement and core values of Asilia Group
- To strive to always under promise and over deliver
- To be proactive/efficient and diligent
- To act in the interest of the company and its employees at times
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement or any other related field.
- Proven work experience in a Procurement section (at least 2 years’ experience).
- Hands-on experience with procurement software
- Familiarity with advanced formulas in MS Excel
- Able to work into mult-cultural environment
Please send your application and resume in only one Pdf document not later than 22nd April 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Staff’s with less than one year of employment are not qualify
Hard copy or Hand delivery will not be considered
For more information about Asilia, please visit our website: http://www.asiliaafrica.com/