Sales Representatives Jobs, April 2018
SALES REPRESENTATIVE – AGRICULTURAL EQUIPMENT (4 POSTS).
Deadline: 23 Apr 2018.
Date posted: 12 Apr 2018.
Location:Dar es Salaam, Mbeya, Iringa and Mwanza.
Tractor & Equipment Sales Representative will be responsible for selling agricultural equipment, machinery and supplies to customers. The Sales Representative has the ability to sell new and used agriculture equipment to new and existing customers. We are looking for a strong team player to join the company to help the company grow with the customers.
• Represents the company for the sale of agriculture equipment to customers in a defined sales area
• Maintains current product knowledge on features and benefits of all equipment potentially saleable by the dealership
• Monitors competitive activity/products and timely communicates to management, accordingly
• Maintains all customer information in assigned territory for sales management
• Knows and follows a defined sales process
• Conducts equipment field demonstrations
• Monitors trends in customer’s business activities and timely communicates to management
• Maintains current knowledge of financing options to assist customers with securing the purchase of new and used goods
• Attends applicable sales training events/seminars
• Maintain current knowledge of used equipment values and ability to evaluate properly for trading purpose
• Bachelor’s Degree prefered
• 5+ years sales experience on agricultural/earth moving equipment, and need to had worked for a equipment dealership before
• Knowledge of agriculture equipment and/or farming practices preferred
• Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions
• Ability to work flexible hours
• Excellent customer relationship skills
• Ability to analyze and interpret basic sales reports