Job Vacancies Dar es salaam at Kazini Kwetu Limited | Deadline: 07th January, 2019
Senior Financial Accountant
Our client, a reputable mining and construction company in Tanzania is looking for a well experienced Senior Financial Accountant to be based in Dar es Salaam and ready to take responsibility as soon as possible. Among other things the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that financial accounts are prepared in a timely manner and that there is financial integrity of the statutory accounts.
• Prepare statutory accounts and ensure compliance to IFRS
• Production of statutory accounts, balance sheet reconciliations, P&L
• Check that new asset have been entered into the Fixed Assets Register
• Verify details of new fixed asset against Purchase Order record and check that item has been posted in the journal
• Implement financial controls as required and monitor risks to financial controls
• Prepare reports in line with IFRS Standards as required
• Coordinate with internal and external auditors
• Manage accounts reconciliation and sign offs in coordination with other departments
• Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
• Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting, Finance etc.) or its equivalent degree.
• Fully qualified Accountant (CPA (T) or ACCA)
• 8 years’ experience in a similar position, four of which must have been in a managerial position.
• Experience in the mining or construction sector.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
Customer Relations Manager – Dar es Salaam
On behalf of client KaziniKwetu Ltd is looking for Customer Relations Manager to be based in Dar es Salaam. The desired candidates should have worked in managerial roles in customer service/relations in a busy environment with ability to handle customer complaints.
• Develop and execute customer service strategy providing first class assistance and advice to customers at all customer service interface.
• Identify and ensure roll out of relevant CRM tools for effective servicing of customers.
• Ensure a robust training and quality assurance process is in place to ensure consistency in the handling of consumers and consumer complaints across all platforms and touch points.
• Put in place relevant KPI’s and conduct proper analysis of statistics to ensure the service levels to customers and respect set targets.
• Develop robust recognition and motivation scheme to minimize employee turn over in customer service.
• Ensure customer service is also a profit centre putting in place process and discipline for customer service staff to also sell to customers at all touch points.
• Ensure service level agreement exist with internal stake holders to ensure consumer complaints are resolved in time.
• Design customer service procedures, policies and standards to ensure customer service activities happen smoothly.
• Manage relations with any customer service provider to ensure that service delivery is very good.
• Conduct relevant outbound campaigns for selling, consumer understanding, retention and loyalty in agreement with other commercial functions.
• Work with research team to conduct relevant research and survey in order to continuously improve on service delivery and be ahead of competition.
• Ensure proper planning and budgeting for continued efficiency in the provision of customer service.
• Execute any other duties as assigned by the line manager.
• At least 5 years experience in Customer Relations roles.
• Contact center management experience.
• University degree.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
Duties & Responsibilities
• Identify available suppliers for each requisitioned item.
• Organize and maintain computerized records containing vendor and bid information.
• Perform general clerical duties such as maintaining general files, typing, data entry, opening mail, and completing and processing standard purchasing forms.
• Respond to inquiries which do not require the personal attention of the Procurement Specialist.
• Correspond with vendors and suppliers regarding prices, product availability, and delivery.
• Perform related work as required.
• At least one year experience in procurement
• Hands on experience in ERP system
• Holder of diploma/degree in procurement related studies.