Administrative Assistant And Human Resources Supervisor
Other Dar es Salaam District Dar Es Salaam
1. Education requirement: Bachelor degree or Diploma in Administrative and Human Resource mostly preferred, or related field in social sciences from any recognized Tanzania university or college.
2. Gender and age requirements: Aged 20-30 years, Female preferred who is confident and smart, presentable, charming, self motivated, work under pressure, ability to work with minimum supervision, knowledge in dealing directly with recruitment agencies.
3. Computer Literacy, Good skill in operating computer, familiar with Microsoft PP, WORD, EXCEL etc.
4. Language demand: Fluent English and Swahili, both oral and written
5. Skilled interpersonal and cross-cultural communication skills, and related working experience of international enterprises is preferred
6. Identification documents: Needed a proven ID, NSSF card, Voters identity card and introduction letter etc.
7. No criminal record; No criminal record certificate issued by the district police station, must be original.
1. Daily management of work performance of local staffs, like management of the staff’s check-in & check-out, daily work performance records, sick leave, rewards & warning letters etc.
2. Local staff recruitment, prepare labor contract and related files and documentation.
3. Public relationship processing: Assist the company management to deal with public and business relationship with the government, bank, associations and other related organizations.
4. Vehicle Management：Management of fuel records, vehicle maintenance, insurance, vehicle registration information update, etc.
5. Manage office and yard healthy working environment, pay attention to water and power charges.
6. Assist the management purchasing office appliance and other necessities.
7. Finish other issues delivered by the management